Do you need web design company in Dublin for your website redesign? Remember those web 1.0 rudimentary odometer-style visitors? Do you still have one of them? Website design has evolved since the 1990. Let’s face it, nowadays first impressions count. Websites tell a million stories and one of them is how healthy is your business. Websites also reflect the marketing strategy of your company.
True is that as a owner of a small Irish businesses you are not a web design specialist. You have little or no time to maintain or make major changes to your website. Or you may not have a professional web design company in Dublin looking after your needs.
Before you commit with a web design company in Dublin, let me warn you that it is a major task that requires time and money but the benefits that you will reap are enormous for your visitors and your business. Also, there is a tendency to believe that website redesign means that your branding and all your other graphic elements that you have been using for years need to be changed. Wrong. Website redesign can be functional or strategic.
Here are three reasons why you your website needs to be redesigned:
- Does the design of your website feel outdated? When was the last time you updated your website? OK, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but do your visitor spend enough time online? Studies show that visitors tend to part with their money and trust websites that are better designed. Would you shop in a rundown store? Probably not. So why should your visitors?
- Is your website working on mobile devices? If your website is not working properly on smartphones and tablets you may be losing customers. If you have and adaptive websites design you should consider upgrading to responsive designs a new technology that will work on all your visitors’ platforms. A separate mobile website may be more expensive to maintain and may have a negative impact on your SEO.
- Is your website secure? Many people still do not shop online because they fear that their details may be lost or stolen. Your visitors need to know that you have SSL certificates and trust seal in place. It is essential that your consumers feel at ease and that they can use your online store without consequences.
Do you need help to redesign your website? We are a web design company in Dublin. Webdesign365.ie can help you with:
- IT consultations
- e-commerce website development or upgrade
- implementation of online booking systems
- online advertising
- digital marketing strategy
- social media marketing
- consultation for early stage adopters of online strategy
- training and skills development