GET UPTO €2,500 WEBSITE FUNDING
Many Irish companies avail of the cheapest web services mainly due to cashflow or low budget for marketing your business as you’ve 100 and 1 other area’s to invest in your business. However in today’s world, a website for a business is a must have tool for creating brand awareness, web presence and generating leads/enquiries for your business sales.
Most businesses who suffer cashflow/low marketing budgets usually end up with a cheap website that results the business having zero web presence, little or no visitors, zero sales, unable to edit their own websites, overall it is a zero return on investment, whats worse is that, a cheap website require re developments in the long run costing you more. This can be avoided with the help of a professional web services company such as ourselves at WebDesign365. Unfortunately, for start-ups and small medium enterprises, lack of funding is a major issue.
The good news for these companies is that in 2013, the National Digital Strategy (NDS) launched the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. The scheme is run in association with the Local Enterprise Offices. The aim is to assists small businesses engaging in export online sales by providing small companies the chance to avail of a grant of up to €2,500 for their web application and development services. Business owners will be expected to match the amount received and must attend training programmes and will receive mentoring.
The Trading Online Voucher targets businesses registered and trading for at least a year and have limited online presence. The company should have less than 10 employees and a turnover of less than €2m.
The Trading Online Voucher is available in the following areas:
According to the Local Enterprise Office the following projects are not eligible:
- Charities, commercial semi-state companies, “not for profit” organisations, trade associations and company representation bodies such as Chambers of Commerce.
- Professional services who are already capable of trading online
- Conferences and Seminars
- Projects which are contrary to public policy
- Projects which would be eligible for assistance from other State Agencies
- Projects deemed to be capable of proceeding without scheme assistance
- Projects with employees in excess of 10 people
- Projects comprising importation and distribution
In-house web design and development is not considered an eligible expense. Professional web services only will be taken into account.
If you are strapped for cash, you can boost your funding for your e-business. Apply to your Local Enterprise Office now!
If you require assistance with your web services, Webdesign365.ie can help you with:
- IT consultations
- e-commerce website development or upgrade
- implementation of online booking systems
- online advertising
- digital marketing strategy
- social media marketing
- consultation for early stage adopters of online strategy
- training and skills development.